c'est la moux pas la choux.

10/02/2009

oh my bags are packed, i'm ready to go, i'm standing here outside your door, i hate to wake you up to say goodbye. but the dawn is breakin', it's early morn, the taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn, already i'm so lonesome i could cry.....i'm leaving on jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again. (thats not true, 3 weeks is my return time, lol) oh babe, i hate to go...(thats not true either, i'm dying to go and see my babies!)

now i got that song stuck in me head and dont know how to get it out!! i always do this right before i fly. especially long distances. and for a long time. lol i will miss my honey, but it will be good to see my daughter and baby and her hubby too. it will be my last trip to italy, i am sure. i wont know anyone over there after they return. they come back to the states in december some time. i will go and live it up for one last time....i will post while i am there and show u all some of what italy is like. so hang tight me bloggy buds, lets meet here again in a few days? k? alrighty then....

so, i'm leaving on a jet plane....will show what i will see again...oh babe i will miss u sooooooo.....la la la la la la


No comments: