Well, here are some pics of Italy! I am still here. I will list what they are in order, I tried to write under each picture and dang it! It just messed up the words when I entered another one. So here we go:
1. This is of the mountains right behind where my daughter and husband and molly live. they are so vivid and beautiful...looks like you could just touch them. The first days I got here, it was so cloudy, you could not see all the way up, and these are just the pre-alps, not even the big ones! When we were landing from Paris, we flew over the Alps, and they are covered in snow all year long. This is taken on our way to the base.
2. Right behind her house, you can see this cross up on a hill in the middle of mountains. Jin and Matt ride their bikes there with Molly in tow. Gorgeous!
3. Taken from the care on our way back home from the base. This is what it looks like from her house also.
4. My lil actress Molly! She is wearing my shoes and was trying to dance, had her beads on ready to go!!
5. This is Molly and friend Gabe. We were at their pastor's house for a "coffee" and all they did was flirt with each other! lol
6. Going to the little town that they live in. It only takes about 10 minutes walking. They have an open marketplace there on Mondays. All kinds of goodies to buy from the vendors.
7. The beautiful parents of my little Molly.
8. This was the day I arrived and Molly and Jin picked me up at the airport. Molly and Jin made a sign so I wouldn't miss them. As if....
Well that is it for now. I have hundreds of pics, literally, already. So I will post again soon. We may be taking a trip to Florence, the only place I want to see of all! I can't wait! Back later with some more news. Hope everyone is doing great. I am, wish I could invite you all to join us!