c'est la moux pas la choux.

8/23/2010

My Experiment

I have decided that I am going to do an experiment on food and see if any of them cause me to have migraines.  Yup….I never noticed a single item I have eaten to give me a problem in the past, but I am going to start with one item, like gluten I think, and eliminate it, and see what happens. 

 

Then I will try wheat and then soy items.  They seem to be the biggest culprits I have heard about.  If anyone has any information, please post.  At this point, I am at my wit’s end.  My neurologist is ready to give up on me.  He wanted to send me to a pain clinic.  What the heck?  So I just need to figure things out on my own.  It’s sad when your own Dr. doesn’t even want you any more!  What are they going to do for me at a pain clinic that they didn’t do at the neurologist?  I’m sick of Dr.’s  I will try my little experiment and see what happens.  The most that can happen is I can have less headaches or more, right?  LOL!  Stay tuned for the updates….

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Sheesh! What is it with you & your sister having such shitty luck with doctors? I hope you find an answer. Migraines SUCK!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think you have a good idea...I hope it works and you can pinpoint the issue.
Sometimes we have to be our own health advocate.
xox
Suz

jo.irish.rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jo.irish.rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jo.irish.rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jo.irish.rose said...

oh i have dr. stories that would make your toenails curl! but lets talk about fun stuff. like food and all the good stuff that i won't be eating for a while...lol! its not too bad. i went to look up "gluten free diet" and it isn't too awful bad. mostly breads....my favorite food in the whole world. and chocolate....OMG what will i do without RIESENS!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM! maybe they don't have too much gluten in them...tee hee....maybe i should start with peanuts....riesens don't have nuts in them.....hmmmmm.

about the bucky ordeal? i know she and i were abused by rene, all 3 of us i thought. but then there was claude with me too. i dont know of another one with her, she could be referring to rene. he was such a pervert. ughhh, i turned him in when i lived in california. right after mommy died. i don't know what became of it. but there it is. anywhoo. if it is in the past....its gone. mine is gone too. i don't have any more problems or anything from it. i hope you get some healing. i hate that you are in pain. after all the crap that i lived with with david j. and mommy, and then the abuse in my past, i had to put it all away. you can't let it eat at you. it is like a disease and it will fester until there is nothing left. bury it like the dead, live your life now, enjoy your jujube and your kids, don't let something that happened years ago dictate how you feel or what your day will be like. i don't let my past rule me anymore. it allowed me to be the person i am today. but that is about it. it made me grow up. you did really good with what you had with your kids. we all make mistakes and we learn by them. but all in all, we do what we can. and you do good. nicnac and emmy are fine, and now christopher is on his own. look at all you did....so....chinny chin up...if things don't work out with this lead, and you don't get any response from them, don't let it break you. you have done many things and you just have to look at your family and pat yourself on the back. i am proud. you should be too.