c'est la moux pas la choux.

7/20/2010

Going Home In A Few Days

Well, I will be flying out in a few days to go back home.  My time here will be done….sadly.  Butt….not without one last fling…..our fun time at the Emergency Room!  My oldest sister found a lump on her belly, just below her belly button.  So….my middle sister decided she should go get it checked out tonight.  So off we went….I am posting this from the ER.  Chris is off getting her CAT scan at the moment.  The Dr. thinks it may be a hernia.  I will keep you abreast of the situation.  We should know in just a few hours.  I will repost when we know. 

 

Our renovations to our house are almost complete.  My honey took pictures, but they came out a little blurry, so when I get home I will post new pictures that are better and clearer.  I promise.  So this is all for now.  I will post more later, my bloggy buds.  Please pray for my sissy.  Thanks. 

No comments: