c'est la moux pas la choux.

4/20/2010

Going to See Elmo LIVE!!! and the farm too...

Roseanne, Matt's mom, and Molly in Boston, going to see the Elmo Live!
At the Farm before Elmo, looking and touching the live baby chicks, without the sauce to dip them in!! NO they are not chicky nuggets...moo!
OK, grammie, molly is putting lips on you, make your mouth like this.....
Jin and moux just before Elmo Live started.....I wanna go! I took mine to see Sesame Street Live when they were little, and she is wearing a Sesame Street shirt...weird..
Molly holding her "Boon" ! Its bigger than her!
Check out my tonsils....can you see my intestines too?
Signing a card for daddy....thinking really hard about what to say....
Me being just a cute lil dolly, as usual....need I say more?
OOOoooops, did I have this pic in here already?
Awwww, a baby chicken, nugget.....
These are my mommies red shoes.....she calls them her ruby slippers, daddy calls them something else, I like them to wear around the house, daddy likes mommy to wear them for special occasions too.


Well, i just had to post these cute lil pics of my Molly magoo...my daughter sent them, and of course...i post them as quick as i can. i dont get as many pics of my other two that live here, even tho i see them every few days...just cuz they live here, i guess. but i will post them also...they are just as cute. and they do the cutest stuff too. we will be going to the beach with them soon. so i will have beach pics....we had planned on going when jin was here, but it was just getting warm enough, and when it was hot enough, that was the weekend her hubby came down....so we will make an effort to go one of these weekdays....it is so nice right now...i could be basking in the sun as we speak....soaking up some of those magical rays....warming me bones...i may just have to pack up and go....i went the other day, suit on, had a dr. appt. and packed me a lunch, had the chair and umbrella, book and cooler, drinks and all in the truck. got to the beach it was 58 degrees. i ate my lunch in the truck with the heat on....lol. read my book for about 30 minutes.... then went home. it is only like 20 minutes to the beach. but i wanted so much to just lay out there and soak up the heat of the sand and sun...i will make a date...and keep it this time...

No comments: