c'est la moux pas la choux.

2/19/2009

Do I Really Need To Post....

Why is it that I feel like I have to post something each day? I don't have something to say each day. I feel guilty. I read all these wonderful, creative, witty, inspiring blogs and they fill me with awe at what I would like to do with mine, but then I get here, and blaaaaaaaaah....nothing, nada, zilch. I am I bloggarly-challenged. I admit it. Now, is there a 12-step program for it? So, for all you lucky ones out there who just write and it just spills out of your mind and comes out, (Christine) gives thanks for that gift. It is hard for us who have to work extra hard to keep up with you who have "the gift". I will post when I have something interesting to say, and I pray that it will be funny, and it will amuse you! Now...boring as that was, let's start a new game.

You don't have to play, but if you decide, just send it back to me, I will start:
10 Things I Want To Change About Myself
It must start with the letter of the day of the week we are on

1. TIGHTEN upper arms & upper thighs
2. I would THINK more before I spoke
3. THIRST more for knowledge of the Bible, the desire is here, but the action is not
4. TACKLE everyday with passion, like it was my last
5. TALK more about my faith with others
6. TAKE with a grain of salt the worries of each day
7. To be more THANKFUL for what I have
8. To be THRIFTY with resources I am given
9. TIRELESSLY pray without ceasing, for cares of the world
10. To TASTE & TOUCH life each day as God gives me one more

OK, now it is your turn, so if you want to play, just send it back to me, since I started. Copy and paste into your blog and so on. K? Have fun! Jo

1 comment:

kim said...

good challenge Jo :) I'll try this soon and let you know when I do it..